Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
WordTheatre, the short story performance specialists, casts the perfect actors to bring great contemporary writing to life.
Recorded live with the authors present, these nine exquisitely crafted stories explore the emotional complications of this thing called love. From the intoxication of a first crush to the devastation of a broken heart, take a journey through the anguish and ecstasy of human emotions.
- Hallee Hirsh reading "The Ages" by Ramona Ausubel
- Mark Moses reading "The Meeting" by Aimee Bender
- Nicholas Brendon & Kirsten Vangsness reading "Billboard" by Richard Bausch
- Mary Stuart Masterson reading "A Preference for Native Tongue" by Don Lee
- Sharon Lawrence reading "Widow" by Michelle Latiolais
- Elisabeth Moss reading "Note to Sixth-Grade Self" by Julie Orringer
- Kathryn Erbe reading "Out of the Fray" by Mary Gordon
- Dinah Lenney reading "When Writing Is an Emergency" by Mary Otis
- Maggie Siff reading "Double-Blind" by Alethea Black
Produced and directed by Cedering Fox; edited by Sara Bencivenga; mixed and mastered by Theo Mondle; music composed by Greg Chun. WordTheatre gives voice to great writing. We are an innovative, internationally recognized, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring empathy, curiosity, and conversation through powerful and entertaining performances, both live and recorded, of the world's best contemporary literature. We aim to ignite a passion for reading, writing, and self-expression in our community and in future generations.