Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
This collection contains 12 episodes from the greatest science fiction shows ever broadcast during the golden age of radio, including a two-part Suspense episode starring Orson Welles, written by Curt Siodmak, author of The Wolf Man, one of Universal Pictures' biggest hits. Other classics include stories by H. G. Wells, Robert Heinlein, Frederick Pohl, and Murray Leinster on Dimension X, Escape, and X Minus One.
You'll hear radio's finest actors perform before the microphone, including Lawrence Olivier, Raymond Burr, John McIntire, Jeanette Nolan, Daws Butler, Alan Reed, June Foray, Joseph Kearns, John Dehner, Dick Beals, Betty Lou Gerson, and more.
Relive 12 of the best science fiction radio shows from yesteryear and the legendary stars that made them great in this incredible collection.
Included are the following shows and episodes:
- Suspense: "Donovan's Brain, Part 1" by Curt Siodmak (18 May 1944)
- Suspense: "Donovan's Brain, Part 2" by Curt Siodmak (25 May 1944)
- The Sealed Book: "Beware of Tomorrow" by Robert Arthur and David Kogan (29 Jul 1945)
- Escape: "Dream of Armageddon" by H. G. Wells (5 Sep 1948)
- Mysterious Traveler: "The Big Brain" by Robert Arthur and David Kogan (14 Mar 1950)
- Dimension X: "The Roads Must Roll" by Robert Heinlein (1 Sep 1950)
- Theatre Royal: "The Country of the Blind" by H. G. Wells (2 Jan 1954)
- Exploring Tomorrow: "First Contact" by Murray Leinster (15 Jan 1958)
- X Minus One: "Requiem" by Robert Heinlein (27 Oct 1955)
- X Minus One: "Tunnel under the World" by Frederick Pohl (14 Mar 1956)
- CBS Radio Workshop: "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (25 May 1956)
- CBS Radio Workshop: "A Pride of Carrots, or Venus Well Served" by Robert Nathan (14 Sep 1956)