Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
A spectacular collection of outstanding half-hour short stories...perfect for commuters or bedtime listening.
- 'The Whistle' by Hugh Walpole
- 'The Well' by W. W. Jacobs
- 'The Scrupulous Father' by George Gissing
- 'The Debt' by Edith Wharton
- 'The Problem of the Five Marks' by Melville Davisson Post
- 'The Purple Wig' by G. K. Chesterton
- 'Pickman's Model' by H. P. Lovecraft
- 'Humplebee' by George Gissing
- 'The Silver Mask' by Hugh Walpole
- 'The Adventure of the Three Garridebs' by Arthur Conan Doyle
- 'The Lake' by W. F. Harvey
- 'Batchelors' by Hugh Walpole
- 'The Diary of Mr. Poynter' by M. R. James
- 'The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone' by Arthur Conan Doyle
- 'A Thread of Scarlet' by J. J. Bell
- 'The Tarn' by Hugh Walpole
- 'The Umbrella' by Arnold Bennett
- 'The Little Ghost' by Hugh Walpole
- 'Satan's Circus' by Eleanor Smith
- 'The Enemy' by Hugh Walpole
...and many more entrancing half-hour tales.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Thirty-Minute Stories
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
DISAPPOINTED BY THE NARRATOR
What disappointed you about Thirty-Minute Stories?
I can't even stand to listen to the narrator. She ends her sentences on an UP intonation. She doesn't seem to be reading seriously. It's like sing-sing not dramatic.
What about Cathy Dobson’s performance did you like?
I can't even stand to listen to the narrator. She ends her sentences on an UP intonation. She doesn't seem to be reading seriously. I will never buy another audiobook she reads. I SHOULD HAVE DONE AN ON-LINE LISTEN FIRST.
Any additional comments?
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr disappointed to the max
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
Narrator is really annoying.
I have struggled through other books that involve this narrator. She has strange cadences that are quite distracting. As a result, I am returning this book. Not a comment on the quality of the stories just on the quality of the narration.