Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Thinking: Like a Spy
- Persuasion: An Ex-SPY's Guide, Negotiation: An Ex-SPY's Guide & Body Language: An Ex-SPY's Guide
- Lu par : Tom Taverna
- Durée : 5 h et 6 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 19,14 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Imagine how different your life would be if you could effortlessly think like a spy to get the most out of every situation.
James Daugherty is an intelligence expert & former CIA spy who specializes in all forms of human behavior.
Thinking: Like a Spy is designed to help you with every element of human interaction. It is a combination of the following three books stacked one on top of the other.
Persuasion: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Art of Mind Control Through Powerful Persuasion Techniques & Conversational Tactics for Ultimate Influence in Any Situation
- What Aristotle can teach you about persuasion
- Spy tactics for high-pressure/stakes situations
- Conversational strategies & personality traits to win over even the toughest adversary
- Dealing with insults/arguments like a Professional
Negotiation: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Psychological Tricks & Talking Tools to Become an Expert Negotiator in Any Situation
- Identify the three negotiator personality profiles (and which one you are)
- Build the verbal and nonverbal rapport critical for productive talks
- The clever psychological buyer/seller negotiation tricks (for the car, house, & yourself)
- What an arms dealer can teach you about an auction-style negotiation
- Use the "I agree" principle for handling objections
Body Language: An Ex-SPY's Guide to Master the Art of Nonverbal Communication to Know What People Are Really Thinking in Any Situation
- Understand the biochemistry behind body language
- Implement reading strategies and behavioral tactics for the real world
- Know what crossing and pointing of the arms/hands are really telling you
- Facial features that hold most weight (hint: eyes & mouth)
- Deception detectors in general