Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Become tough as nails. Bounce back from hurt. Be Calm. Bend without ever breaking.
We all get knocked down, but everyone has the choice to get back up or not. How will your life your life?
The art of emotional self-defense.
The Science of Emotional Resilience is the rare book that understands where you've been, the obstacles you've overcome, and what you need to make sure you are in full control of your life at all times. This is a stunningly detailed and insightful guide into our emotions, our triggers, and why we act against our own interests so frequently.
Emotional resiliency is not just "think calm and meditate" or "be mindful and grateful." This book avoids unhelpful platitudes and gives you real advice, borrowing from all fields, such as psychology, counseling, behavior science, evolutionary biology, and even Buddhism and Stoicism. This book gives you the tools for emotional success.
Control your emotions; don't let emotional instability dictate your life.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
- Persevere and adapt to any challenge.
- Understand the biological and psychological purposes of emotions.
- Find what triggers your deepest, strongest emotions.
- Learn how to properly express yourself for greater understanding.
- How to recognize and regulate in the heat of the moment.
- Discover your inner strength and resolve.
- What journaling and gratitude really mean.
- How to activate your "emotional immune system."
- Self-defense from manipulators and users.
Gain the calm confidence to handle anything.