Votre titre Audible gratuit
The Berenstain Bears: The Trouble with Tryouts
- An Early Reader Chapter Book (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
- Lu par : Julia Barnett-Tracy
- Série : The Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story
- Durée : 34 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Jeunesse, Passage à l’âge adulte, choses de la vie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Sister Bear is a super soccer player. She’s fast on her feet. She kicks the ball with the power of a cub twice her size. She’s should be a shoo-in at soccer tryouts...except for one little problem. Sister Bear is too small.
Will Sister make the team despite her size? This engaging audio chapter book features all your favorite Berenstain Bear family and friends.
Sister is fast on her feet. She kicks the ball with the power of a cub twice her size. Yet, even Mama, Papa, and Brother think she has set her sights too high because the other kids are all bigger than Sister. Is Sister Bear too small to make the team?
This audio chapter book helps kids connect plot to chapter structure, taking their love of books to the next level. And, as part of the beloved Living Lights: A Faith Story series, it’s the perfect segue for emerging listeners and fans of the brand.
The Berenstain Bears: The Trouble with Tryouts:
- Helps early readers ages 6-10 graduate from following along with picture books to reading chapter books on their own
- Is the perfect stepping-stone for listeners who are ready to take the next important step in their listening comprehension.
- Includes all the Berenstain Bears family and friends who have been beloved by parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren for decades.
- Features kid-friendly words and easy-to-understand, easy-to-remember Scripture verses.
- Teaches valuable life lessons about always believing in yourself and never underestimating the power of an underdog.
- Is a fun, new book in the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights: A Faith Story series, which has sold over 8 million copies since 2008.