The indispensable new work from the author of the international and Sunday Times best seller The Art of Thinking Clearly.
Have you ever....
- Spent too long on a PowerPoint presentation?
- Lost sight of what makes you happy?
- Failed to reach a long-term goal?
- Become infuriated by queuing, tax or parking tickets?
- Broken a promise you knew you'd keep?
Since the dawn of civilisation, we've been asking ourselves what it means to live a good life: how should I live, what will truly make be happy, how much should I earn, how should I spend my time?
In the absence of a single simple answer, what we need is a toolkit of mental models, a guide to practical living. In The Art of the Good Life, you'll find 52 intellectual shortcuts for wiser thinking and better decisions at home and at work. They may not guarantee you a good life, but they'll give you a better chance.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Art of the Good Life
- Amazon Customer
Very dense. Basically your toolkit to stay aware of what you should and should not do for a good life.