Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Art of Social Selling
- Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networks
- Lu par : Judy Hoctor
- Durée : 7 h et 42 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 19,40 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are changing the way consumers make purchasing decisions...and tapping into these online communities has become a necessary part of any integrated sales strategy. Citing enlightening research and real-world examples, this smart, practical guide presents listeners with a detailed methodology for growing sales and expanding their customer base using social media.
Listeners will learn how to:
- Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales
- Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms
- Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors
- Sell online in B2B and B2C environments
- Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales
- Set tangible goals
- Use online tools and analytics to track social influencers and identify relevant conversations as they are happening
Complete with a chapter dedicated to capturing mobile sales - a segment poised to explode as the adoption of smartphones and tablets grows - The Art of Social Selling is essential reading for every sales professional.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Art of Social SellingMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Good book for beginners to social media marketing
Some interesting parts but quite basic. I was looking for something more advanced. The voice was a bit distracting at times. Very robotic. A good book though if you're new to social media.
- KM Channel
Couldn't finish, which is rare for me.
I almost always purchase business/marketing/branding books in the audio format because that's how I learn best. I found this book difficult to listen to, though. I didn't enjoy the narrator; I felt like I was listening to Siri for hours on end and decided not to finish the audiobook. I'm going to borrow the book from the library, because I hope to learn as much about this topic as possible.
6 personnes ont trouvé cela utile