Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Planetary Anthology Series: Uranus
- Tuscany Bay's Planetary Anthology Series, Book 3
- Lu par : Gareth Richards
- Durée : 8 h et 51 min
Veuillez réessayer plus tard
Veuillez réessayer plus tard
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Veuillez réessayer plus tard
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Écoutez en illimité un large choix de livres audio, créations & podcasts Audible Original et histoires pour enfants.
Recevez 1 crédit audio par mois à échanger contre le titre de votre choix - ce titre vous appartient.
Gratuit avec l'offre d'essai, ensuite 9,95 €/mois. Résiliez à tout moment.
Acheter pour 17,91 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Utiliser la carte qui se termine par
En finalisant votre achat, vous acceptez les Conditions d'Utilisation. Veuillez prendre connaissance de notre Politique de Confidentialité et de notre Politique sur la Publicité et les Cookies.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
These are the stories of Uranus. Stories of new beginnings and creation. Stories of the mysterious seventh planet in our solar system and of the God of the sky that it was named after:
- "The Rising of Michael Reid", by Constantine Nakos - Michael Reid wasted his life. Now he has been given the chance to make amends. Every day he wakes up in the grave where he was buried and sets off for wherever Providence guides him.
- "Serendi-bunny", by Julie Frost - Alex Jarrett may be a mad scientist, but he's a mad scientist on a mission to cure cancer. When he buys a pair of robot bunnies from the internet to help him accelerate his research, he gets more than he bargained for when they turn out to be assassin-bots sent from the future.
- "Forty-Two Years of Summer", by Karina Fabian - "Forty-Two Years of Summer" is a love story, an old woman’s reminiscing, and a peek at what the future could be. It reminds us that whatever the challenges, even the coming 42 years of Uranus winter, there is love and joy and the 42 years of summer.
- "Weather Witch of the West", by Ben Wheeler - Uranus is controlled by the Weather Witches. From their floating sky-palaces, they manipulate the weather, change the seasons and hold the lives and deaths of the countless inhabitants of the gas giants in their calculations.
- "Muddification", by Clint Hale - When human-like creatures are produced by advanced technology, they have no soul. They are a mere shell. What happens when mankind attempts to fuse the human soul and intellect with one of these uninhabited bodies? Is the body only a vessel, or does it also have some impact on who and what a person is?
- "The Last Human", by Richard Paolinelli - Anne Fontana needed a getaway, a vacation all to herself. But some vacations are just too short. The world has changed, and when she returns, she discovers that she alone holds the power to save humanity, or change it irrevocably.
- "Blue Ring Beginning", by Bokerah Brumley - Archibald wants a new start. A former detective, he lands on the Uranus station, desperate for work. Will a last-second offer from the station's commanding officer give him the fresh start he needs, or dredge up the past he wants to forget?
- "Two Households, None Alike", by A.M. Freeman - Two worlds collide with an inharmonious clash at a ceremony meant to unite. The Princess of Uranus, full of pride for her society's progress, must marry the Prince of Mars - and become queen of a rough and foreign land.
- "Creativity", by Arlan Andrews Sr. - Arlan was once criticized by a supervisor for being “too creative”. This is a wish fulfillment revenge story. “Sometimes management should not try to screw over a truly creative person.” (And never, never irritate a science-fiction writer).
- "Kashika's Empty Nest", by Sarah Byrne - As the newly widowed dowager queen of an ancient kingdom, Kashika is looking forward to a life of retirement and freedom from her royal duties when she finds herself arrested for the murder of the late king. Only her young and inexperienced son, now king in his own right, believes in her innocence.
- "The Long Dream", by Caroline Furlong - The USS Andrew Jackson discovers an abandoned cryo-pod in orbit over Uranus, prompting questions about the first manned mission to the seventh planet in the Solar System - questions someone does not want answered.
- "The Morrigan", by Christopher Wilson - Civilization is dying, society falling apart, anarchic reavers and hungry gangs taking control now that no one is left to stop them. But an aging scout pilot, driving an old relic from a bygone era, may finally have an answer.
- "Cold Heart of Ouranos", by J.D. Cowan - Underneath Ouranos lies a hidden evil forgotten by those who live in the frozen wastes and the heated city. Mysteries from the past have revealed themselves once more.
- "Room to Breathe", by Marina Fontaine - Home. Family. Friends. Daniel knows those words used to mean something special. But not anymore. Not for him.
©2020 Tuscany Bay Books (P)2020 Tuscany Bay Books
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Planetary Anthology Series: UranusMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Il n'y a pas encore de critique disponible pour ce titre.
Trier par :
Very good! Hit the notes well. Weather Witch of the West was perfectly performed! I enjoyed every minute of it.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile