Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Quilling is an old craft though quite popular that uses the hand and mind to create appealing designs made of papers.
Paper quilling is the art of cutting papers into various long strips, rolling and pinching the outcome into different shapes and sizes, then gluing together to form desired artworks.
There is a compelling feeling of joy that enriches our heart when we get to try new things that even when we are unable to achieve desired results, we would have learned in the process. That is what quilling does, it offers you a learning opportunity as you wrap, twirl, coil, and fold papers into beautiful designs.
Quilling is less talked about and underused. It used to be extremely popular in the 1970s and 1980s but in recent times has taken a new dimension. One fantastic characteristic of arts and craft is their ability to reinvent.
Paper quilling can also be best described as filigree which has come back in a massive way. A lot of artisans are beginning to develop interest by taking it up and therefore creating intricate designs mainly from paper strips.
A glance of what you stand to gain from this audiobook:
- An introduction to quilling
- The history of quilling
- The importance of quilling paper selection
- Quilling kit essentials
- Fundamental quilling techniques you need to know
- Simple quilling projects to get you started
- Complex quilling projects to get you started
- Ways to enhance your quilling project and makes it standout
- How to preserve your paper quilling projects
- Preservative methods for 2D quilled projects
- Preservative methods for 3D quilled projects
- Enjoyable standalone quilling projects that'll leave you feeling accomplished
Take advantage of this complete step-by-step guide on how to quilling for beginners.