Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In 2001 a group of Portland, ME, area theatrical professionals began creating a series of audio theatre programs: Nightmares on Congress Street, "classic horror stories to chill and thrill". These productions have all been broadcast on Maine's NPR station for the past few Halloween Eves.
Now in its fourth year, this production includes an original story that is dedicated to Maine's very own master of the macabre, Stephen King.
- "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs
- "The Cremation of Sam McGee" by Robert W. Service
- "The Cabin in the Woods by Clay" T. Graybeal
- "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allan Poe
- "The Librarian" by Rhonda Carlson
- "The Horror of Walker Point" by Anthony S. Marino