Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
How can anyone get closure after leaving a toxic relationship? Why do some survivors rebuild their lives while others never get out of the cycle of abuse? How do you stop feeling like the loser, while the narcissist moves on, taunting you every chance they get? How do you get them out of your head, when you can’t seem to stop thinking about them over and over again?
Toxic relationships leave victims feeling empty and stripped of self-respect.
Narcissists have a superiority and entitlement mindset, they manipulate, verbally abuse, gaslight, and trick victims to staying on in a relationship that sucks them emotionally. This type of abuse can be found in families, among couples, and even at work or places of worship, and the hidden nature of psychological abuse makes it extremely difficult to spot. If you are tired of feeling frustrated like you are slowly sinking into a dark hole, this book is for you. This book will address the fears of survivors of narcissistic abuse, struggling to move on. The strategies you will learn are not gimmicks or secrets - they are intentionally calculated steps, which require you to take action so you can heal.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- What narcissistic abuse is, and how to identify if you have been abused
- Mistakes survivors make, and how to avoid playing the narcissist games
- How to handle a narcissist in a way that disarms them from cursing more damage in your life
- Discover what happens when you set the right boundaries quickly
- Navigating the three stages of recovery while beating trauma bonding
- How to build your self-esteem, even if you have been discarded multiple times
- The most neglected aspect of recovery, and how it affects your ability to heal.
- Overcoming the past (good, bad, and ugly) without having regrets.
- Strategies to move on, even if you miss them terribly
- The fastest way to heal your mind, body, and soul
- Rebuilding a life of victory and finding purpose after abuse.
- Why you were a target and how to avoid attracting another narcissist.
- And more!
Imagine randomly bumping into your abuser, and not feeling the slightest twinge of anger.... That’s the power of healing from the inside out, and the promise behind this book. Are you ready for this journey? Then scroll to the top and click "Buy Now”.
You would be surprised how quickly you start to feel stronger when you implement the strategies and techniques taught in this book.