Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Learn how to make your fish in your freshwater aquarium thrive!
If you want to know the best way to set up your aquarium and you want the healthiest fish possible, then this book is for you.
Here’s the deal. Most pet shops don’t know the info contained in this book.
- You don’t know what your fish do and do not need for their tank (it’s not what you think).
- You’re told half-truths about what’s needed to set up your tank to help pet stores profit.
- You want to give your fish the best life possible, but you simply don’t know how to go about doing that.
Fortunately this book will give you the ultimate approach to setting up your aquarium, and teach you how to properly care for your fish.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover in this book:
- All of the necessary and optional things you’ll need for your aquarium
- How to properly set up your tank and common mistakes you’ll want to avoid
- Learn how to tell if a fish is healthy or not before you buy it
- Discover what you should be feeding your fish and how much you should be feeding them (Most get this wrong!)
- How many you should put in your tank based on its size
- Learn the correct way to properly clean your aquarium
- How to prevent and treat common fish illnesses
- And much more
Imagine getting a freshwater aquarium and knowing that you’ll be able to give your fish high-quality life. By following the guidelines in this book, you can maximize the quality of life that your fish will live.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Freshwater Aquariums
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- chris conlon
Either of the author has poor grammar or the person reading the book is paraphrasing with poor grammar. I don’t know how somebody would publish a book without fixing those mistakes. There’s so many that it’s distracting throughout the entire book. I have been doing lots of research lately online as I am new to aquariums and out of everything I’ve learned in the last month, this book just summarizes maybe 60 to 70% of it. You pay for what you get I guess. If you are brand new to fish keeping then there’s probably some good information here for you but you could find all the information yourself online in about two hours of YouTube videos or articles
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
92.6% of the info is spot on......
but some of it is more of thats what we've always done info... water changes are as needed basics... as a proprietor of a neighborhood fishy home you need to know there home and we change water to get out whats not wanted... if your fish are well and your water parameters are good the water is good!