Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Fairies in the Desert: The Quest for the Law of Supply
- Children Working in Harmony with the Laws of the Universe, Book 2
- Lu par : Mardus Öösaar
- Durée : 10 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 3,55 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Have you ever thought there are many things that are not taught in schools, even though they are crucial to our children’s development? Have you wondered how to teach a mindset of abundance? Then keep reading...
Every parent wishes that their children grew up to become successful. Now, what many parents do not understand is that in most cases what determines a child’s success in life is their attitude towards what they have, and, even more importantly, what they could have.
A child that learns how to dream big and knows, that they are worthy of receiving the very best life has to offer, will grow up adopting an abundance mindset. What this attitude of mind will provide is the self-esteem, trust, and confidence that, as a person, you can ask for everything you wish for. Thus everything you ask for will be granted.
In this audiobook, your child will discover:
- The key understanding of how to interact with money
- A strong trust in life and confidence in themselves
- Skills to become a considerate person that others will adore
- What is needed to avoid being greedy
- Working in harmony with the universal law of supply
- Learn about a whole array of exotic animals
- Get the building blocks to grow integrity and empathy
Have you been looking for an audiobook that will ensure that your child knows how to achieve success?
Fairies in the Desert will teach your children to go about modern-day life successfully even if every other children’s book has failed to provide any value.
If you want your child to learn the most important parts of becoming successful, then buy this audiobook now.
Copyright © 2020 Creative Arts Management Company