Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
So what if you can't visit Cuba? You have this book that will help you visit through your imaginations. Cuba is located in the northern Caribbean Sea beside the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean.
What you'll find in this book related to Cuba:
- The location of Cuba
- Different features of Cuba (language, music, cuisine, climate etc.)
- The history of Cuba
- The relations of Cuba with Spain
- The relations of Cuba with the United States
- The prevailing conditions about Cuba
- Types of people in Cuba
- Struggles that Cuba had to go through
- The politics and politicians of Cuba
- Reforms in Cuba
- The gay rights in Cuba
- Role of Fidel Castro in making Cuba what it is today
- Role of people in the times of distress and hopelessness
- And a lot more!
So in order to find the full-length description from history to present about Cuba, you can't find a better option than getting your hands on this book. This is one book you will definitely love.. It is very informative and useful.