Votre titre Audible gratuit
Am I Codependent? And What Do I Do About It?
- Relationship Codependence Recovery, How to Stop Controlling, Facing a Narcissist as An Empath or Highly Sensitive Person, and Setting Boundaries for No More Attached Codependency
- Lu par : Aida-Maria Boiesan
- Durée : 3 h et 14 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Santé et bien-être, Psychologie et psychiatrie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you have low self-esteem and suspect it may be related to your current relationship?
Do you have trouble drawing boundaries with your partner and find yourself being walked all over?
Do you try to take control of the situation by attempting to control your partner or loved one’s behavior, but usually fail in doing so? Do you often find yourself in dysfunctional relationships and unable to leave? Have you heard the term "codependency" but aren’t sure what it means?
This audiobook will provide you with the answers you are looking for, starting by clearly tracking down and defining the often elusive term "codependent".
Inside, you will discover:
- The difference between codependency and dependent personality disorder
- 10 critical warning signs that you have codependency
- How codependency can exist without substance abuse
- Secret childhood contributors to codependency
- The one true root cause of codependent behavior
- How codependency and abuse go hand in hand
- Why codependents become controlling
- How narcissism and codependency are related
- Proven solutions to codependency and the life afterward
If you’re curious about your own behavior and suspect that codependency may be a cause of your unhappiness, don't wait to explore this audiobook to uncover the truth about yourself!
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Am I Codependent? And What Do I Do About It?Notations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Loved this, it illuminated some triggers/cycles for me that I didn’t really understand the role of before. It gives a lot of information AND some solutions, which a lot of other resources lack. I listened on audiobook but I think I’ll buy a hard copy so I can highlight and bookmark parts and refer back to it. Very helpful, and a concise read.
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile