Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Agile Product Management Box Set
- Product Owner: 27 Tips & Scrum Master: 21 Sprint Problems, Impediments and Solutions
- Lu par : Randal Schaffer
- Durée : 2 h et 29 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
I am confident that this class will enable you to learn a multitude of skills since it starts by giving you a full introduction to the concept of scrum and agile product development, scrum and agile principles and a host of other valuable information that will give you a full understanding of the topic. I then walk you through the process of understanding your role as a product owner, how your role differs from that of a traditional product manager, how to create products and a lot more. Once you've learned all that, I will then give you valuable tips for effectively creating a product and working with teams. As you go through the class, you will come across a wide range of practical examples that you can use to understand the scrum framework a lot better. To break this class into easy to digest parts, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum, its principles and other concepts involved in scrum
- What your job as a product owner entails and how your work differs from that of a typical product manager
- How to create a product using the scrum framework
- How product creation in scrum differs from other agile frameworks like the waterfall method.
- How to create a product roadmap
Autres livres audio du même :
- Agile Product Management: Product Owner 27 Tips & Scrum a Cleverly Concise and Agile Introduction
- Agile Product Management: Scrum Master Certification: PSM 1 Exam Preparation & Agile
- Agile Product Management: Product Owner: 27 Tips to Manage Your Product & Agile: The Complete Overview of Agile Principles and Practices