Vitamin D deficiency is estimated to affect half of all children and adults worldwide and is one of the most common medical conditions impacting the world today. We've scoured hundreds of research articles on Vitamin D and have summarized the results in an easy to read format that aims to answer the following questions:
- Why is Vitamin D important?
- What happens when we don't get enough Vitamin D?
- How much Vitamin D do we need?
- How can we get Vitamin D?
- Can Vitamin D treat pain?
- Is there a link between Vitamin D and bone health?
- Does Vitamin D have medical applications?
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Why You Need the D
not specific new information learned.
but clear enough.
maybe 20 min or 30 min world sufficient To très gros topic and at a cheaper privé.
- Karen Oasen
Dr Ferguson and Nicole are my pain management Doctors. This is a very informative book. I learned some fascinating things by reading this book.