Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
International Best Seller
If you want to build lean muscle and lose stubborn fat eating delicious, home-cooked meals you love...
...and without wasting hours in the kitchen every week or struggling with expensive and hard-to-prepare recipes, you want to buy this book.
Here’s the deal:
You don’t have to follow a boring, bland “bodybuilding diet” to get the body you really want.
In fact, when you know how to eat properly, you can get fitter, leaner, and stronger without ever feeling like you’re “on a diet”.
More good news:
You don’t have to obsess over “eating clean,” either.
Yes, you should eat fruits and vegetables to stay healthy, but no, you don’t have to swear off sugar or grains or anything else you enjoy, really.
And this book shows you the way.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of what you’ll find inside:
- 13 easy-to-make breakfast recipes, like “BLT” Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, and Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl
- 11 mouthwatering salads and dressings, like Spicy Santa Fe Taco Salad, Grilled Mediterranean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, and Creamy Jalapeno-Cilantro Dressing
- 14 low-calorie snacks you’ll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Smoothie, and Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins
- 16 succulent beef, pork, and poultry recipes for savory lunches and dinners, like Beef Stroganoff, Curry Chicken, Mexican Meatloaf, and Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
- 11 appetizing side dishes like Crispy Squash Fries, Sweet Potato Chips, and Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potato
- 10 delectable (and fitness-friendly) desserts you can enjoy guilt-free, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, and Triple Berry Crisp
- And more
So, scroll up, click the “buy” button now, and begin your flexible dieting journey to your best body ever.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Shredded Chef
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Soren G. Brockdorf
Liked the book, but no pdf included gives it a 2 over all. I dont understand why a cookbook would not come with a pdf.
9 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
No PDF of recipes - Hard to find
Very disappointed to find that there is not a PDF to go with this cookbook. There are 120 recipes but you have to listen to them and write them down I guess. ICK. Also, the way the book is organized in Audible makes it impossible to find a specific recipe with ease. I'm returning this book.
5 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
This is NOT a cook book. This is a nutrition book that has cooking information and recipes. You get a lot of nutritional information from this book. If you are interested in the recipes, get the physical book. It doesn't work very well to listen to the recipes.
3 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
- Robert Pruitt
A cookbook in audio format? It works great!
The recipes are wonderful but the real feast to me was the great background, info and scientific studies that back up the food choices and recommendations.
I wasn't expecting the cookbook to have the same full out production value as "Bigger, Leaner, Stronger" but it did! He used the same great narrator and I found the listen very entertaining. There were parts of this book which were a review after reading other titles, but the different context and application was really helpful and interesting.
6 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
- Aliyana Santana
Thank you Mike!
This is amazing and life changing! This make food so easy and delicious. It is wonderful knowing I don't have to stress about food anymore!