Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting for Women and All Its Basics
- The Golden Rules to Safe Intermittent Fasting for Women, the Correlation with Women’s Hormones, and Everything You Must Know
- Lu par : Michelle Ochitwa
- Durée : 1 h et 50 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do less and gain more with the right knowledge of intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting has been around for decades - you naturally fast a minimum of six to 10 hours a day when you’re sleeping. But are you aware of all the health benefits you will gain by simply fasting a few more hours a day? It's a simple strategy, and it's effective. Fasting for a few hours a day has numerous advantages - more than just dropping a few pounds, but that’s a bonus!
You can expect improvements in the quality of your sleep, reduced inflammation, less bloating, lifted brain fog, and so much more.
Forget about the calorie count headaches and numerous cravings due to unhealthy restriction diets. Intermittent fasting is a more effective and sustainable way of eating long-term.
Losing weight the healthy way requires constancy and patience. This book will help you adapt this method to your busy life. By shortening your eating window to only eight to 12 hours a day, you are allowing your body to burn its fat stores into energy, which releases ketones into the bloodstream. This will encourage weight loss. What you can expect from this book:
- Learn how intermittent fasting will help you lose weight or gain muscle compared to all the other diets you’ve tried in the past
- Discover the fasting strategies available for you, and learn how to select the best one
- Discover the correlation between intermittent fasting and women’s hormones, insulin sensitivity, and eating disorders
- You will learn how women can practice safe and adapted intermittent fasting
- Why intermittent fasting will help you reduce your caffeine consumption and improve your daily energy
- The anti-aging effects of intermittent fasting and the positive increases in your growth hormones
- How to incorporate intermittent fasting into your busy lifestyle and how to make it a lifelong habit
You can expect this book to educate you on the subject of intermittent fasting, as well as incorporate all the aspects in correlation with this method to apply it to your life the best way possible.