Votre titre Audible gratuit
- Lu par : Lauren Fortgang, Sarah Mollo-Christensen, Patricia Santomasso, Kristen DiMercurio, Bailey Carr, James Fouhey, Neil Hellegers, Sean Patrick Hopkins, Joshua Kane, Amy Landon, Barrett Leddy
- Série : Peapod Farm, Volume 1
- Durée : 1 h et 10 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Jeunesse, Passage à l’âge adulte, choses de la vie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
This contemporary middle-grade novel, adapted for audio with a full-cast production, about family and belonging from New York Times best-selling author Lucy Knisley, is a perfect listen for fans of Awkward and Be Prepared.
Jen is used to not getting what she wants. So suddenly moving across the country and getting new stepsisters shouldn't be too much of a surprise.
Jen did not want to leave the city. She did not want to move to a farm with her mom and her mom's new boyfriend, Walter. She did not want to leave her friends and her dad.
Most of all, Jen did not want to get new "sisters", Andy and Reese.
As if learning new chores on Peapod Farm wasn't hard enough, having to deal with perfect-at-everything Andy might be the last straw for Jen. Besides cleaning the chicken coop, trying to keep up with the customers at the local farmers' market, and missing her old life, Jen has to deal with her own insecurities about this new family...and where she fits in.
New York Times best-selling author Lucy Knisley brings to life a story inspired from her own childhood in an amazing journey of unlikely friends, sisters, and home.
Audio cast list:
- Lauren Fortgang as Jen
- Sarah Mollo-Christensen as Mom
- Patricia Santomasso as Andy
- With Kristen DiMercurio as Reese, Bailey Carr as Victoria, James Fouhey as Eddie, Neil Hellegers as Steve Morgan, Sean Patrick Hopkins as Walter, Joshua Kane as the Post Office Clerk, Amy Landon as Bonnie, and Barrett Leddy as Mr. Archer
"Funny, sweet, and real." (Jennifer and Matthew Holm, co-creators of the best-selling Babymouse series)
"This book is gorgeous. Highly recommended." (Kristen Gudsnuk, creator of Making Friends)