Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
- The Psychological Tactics They Use to Manipulate and Deceive You (Social Intelligence Training)
- Lu par : Ivan Busenius
- Durée : 3 h et 37 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Understand all the psychological tactics people may use to manipulate, deceive and control you.
Have you ever wondered what dark psychology is?
Do you want to find out why people use manipulation techniques?
Are you interested in learning more about reverse psychology?
Do you want to learn how to protect yourself from manipulation?
You need to get your hands on this audiobook if you answered “yes” to these questions. No one likes doing something against their will or being manipulated into taking a certain action. Believe it or not, we are all subject to manipulation and deception. Dark psychology plays a major role in our daily social, professional, and personal lives, often without our awareness.
Fortunately, this guide is here to teach you everything you need to know about manipulation and deception, so you can protect yourself from these malicious attempts.
Upon listening to this audiobook, you will:
- Find out what dark psychology is in more depth
- Learn all about the different characteristics of manipulators
- Understand why people use manipulation techniques
- Explore reverse psychology and brainwashing tactics
- Discover if you’re a victim of gaslighting or guilt-tripping
- Learn to protect yourself from manipulation
Complete with updated knowledge and real-life examples, this audiobook serves as an A-Z guide to dark psychology. It is easy and interesting to listen to and includes hands-on methods you can practice immediately.
Click on the “add to cart” button now and take control of your life.