Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
- How to Spot Manipulation, Deception, and Propaganda So You Can Avoid Being Misled, Intimidated, and Demoralized (Social Intelligence Training)
- Lu par : Ivan Busenius
- Durée : 3 h et 34 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Learn to deal with manipulators and control freaks, and how to use this knowledge to create a better life for yourself.
Do you think people are always out to get you?
Do you believe you need to be more assertive to get your way, especially when you know you are right?
Do you feel trampled by a controlling partner?
Do you feel that you are constantly bullied into submission?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, you have come to the right place. This audiobook on psychological warfare elaborates on manipulation, deception, and propaganda tactics used by people in public, personal, and professional realms to control victims and benefit from them.
In this audiobook, you’ll:
- Discover what psychological warfare is and its history
- Understand what dark personalities are and how to identify them
- Understand mind control and how to know if these tactics are being used on you
- Learn how manipulation is used in relationships
- Discover how victims are affected by manipulation and deception tactics
- Master building defense strategies to protect yourself from brainwashing techniques and manipulators
- Learn how to identify partners, spouses, bosses, and friends who want to take undue advantage of you through manipulative and gaslighting tactics
- Learn how to identify leaders using political propaganda to win elections and wars
Make sure you’re never a victim again, and use the tactics and tips in this audiobook to ensure you’re always one step ahead!
So click the “add to cart” button now and arm yourself against the psychological warfare anyone might wage against you!