This book provides you with all the knowledge and strategies you can use to prevent, control, and lower high blood pressure - from adopting healthy lifestyle modifications and understanding dietary requirements, to using natural remedies!
By the end of this comprehensive guide, you will:
- Understand the causes of high blood pressure and how it affects your body and health
- Know how to measure your own blood pressure
- Be aware of the risk factors associated with high blood pressure
- Know how to control and reduce your blood pressure
- Know how to incorporate lifestyle changes that can lower your blood pressure
- Know how to treat high blood pressure once you have been diagnosed
- Be able to develop a nutritious and balanced diet plan
- Be able to develop an exercise program, lose weight and stay healthy
- Know how to manage stress healthily, practice relaxation and other mind-body therapies
- Know what substances and medications to avoid. Understand dietary electrolytes and how they can help stabilize your blood pressure
- Know what natural remedies can be used to reduce blood pressure
- Be able to reduce your blood pressure and improve your health and wellbeing for the long-term
- And much more
All of this is presented with clear and easy-to-follow steps. Guidelines, exercise and eating plans are provided to make sure you are on track to lowering your blood pressure and improving your health for the long-term!
Get started now and finally take complete control of your health!