Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Your Family Revealed
- A Guide to Decoding the Patterns, Stories, and Belief Systems in Your Family
- Lu par : Chloe Cannon
- Durée : 5 h et 14 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 12,56 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
No matter what your relationship with your family looks like today, your family dynamics have a tremendous influence on how you feel about yourself, show up in the world, and relate to others. When these dynamics are subconscious, we remain bound and encumbered by them. But when we bring them to the surface, we can engage our power to change, grow, and create a more meaningful life.
Your Family Revealed is an invitation to a journey of self-discovery. Drawing on fifty years of experience, psychotherapist Elaine Carney Gibson shares an accessible guide for better understanding yourself and your family to find healing. Here she provides real-world examples, insightful exercises, and reflection questions to help you navigate your own family's dynamics, including:
- How a family system operates—the fundamental ways your history shapes you
- Safe and unsafe topics—the unspoken roles, rules, patterns, and possibilities within a family
- Bringing your family's myths, stories, and secrets into the light in a compassionate way
- How your own family role has shaped your habits, values, and the way you relate to others
- Powerful ways to heal the wounds of your past
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.