Votre titre Audible gratuit
Top Tips for Dealing with Anger
- Tips, Techniques, Quotes, and Illustrations on How to Overcome, Control, and Channel Your Anger and Make It Work for You
- Lu par : John Sipple
- Durée : 1 h et 31 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Développement personnel, relations et parentalité, Développement personnel
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Feelings of anger are pervasive, since they often come from fear or confronting an obstacle to a goal. While anger often has negative consequences, such as problems in a relationship or at work and escalating conflicts, at other times, it can fuel creative and positive change in oneself, in one’s relationship, and in society as a whole. So, a good strategy is to control and manage that anger by acting from choice and wisdom, since anger can contribute to one’s survival and success when used effectively.
Top Tips for Deatling with Anger provides a broad overview of the many facets of anger by combining commentary, quotes, and illustrations. It concludes with a section on tips and techniques for dealing with your own anger and a questionnaire to help you decide what to do. It covers these main topics:
- the pervasiveness and destructiveness of anger
- controlling anger and making choices
- letting go, expressing your anger, and forgiveness
- promoting change
- anger and fear, denial, love, and betrayal
- when anger becomes fun
- what to do when you or someone else is angry
Gini Graham Scott, PhD, is a writer, publisher, and film producer, who has published over 200 books - 50 for traditional publishers and 150 for her own company Changemakers Publishing, specializing in books on self-help, popular business, and social issues. She also writes, reviews, and ghostwrites books and scripts for clients. She has written and executive produced 12 feature films, documentaries, and TV series.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.