Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The Survive and Thrive Guide features commentary, quotes, and techniques on how to successfully overcome any type of challenges you face.
It is based on dealing with the emotional reactions that occur, which can be organized into five stages of response:
- Experiencing feelings of anger about what has happened
- Feeling fear and anxiety about the effects of this challenge and your ability to confront it
- Tapping into your feelings of courage to help you get through any obstacles that are standing in your way
- Expressing forgiveness to others who contributed to this challenge and to yourself for any mistakes you made along the way
- Feeling gratitude because of what you achieved or did to overcome the challenge and what you learned, no matter the results
To this end, this book is divided into five parts on dealing with your feelings of anger, dealing with your fear and anxiety, tapping into your courage, finding forgiveness for others and yourself, and feeling gratitude.
Each part begins with an introduction, followed by a series of sections, with an introduction to the quotes in that section. Each section ends with tips on how to apply these ideas in your life.