Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
"How Rich Do You Want to Be?" You're about to learn the money manifesting secrets most people will never know. It has nothing to do with the stock market, real estate, or investing. Getting rich is easy! In fact, it's so simple, anybody can do it! Let me show you the process rich people have known for hundreds of years...You'll learn how to attain massive wealth with just three easy-to-follow steps.
In this audiobook, you'll learn:
- The single biggest reason most people are broke (and stay that way)... and how you can make sure you aren't one of these people!
- A way rich people spend money...which actually increases wealth!
- The true secret to unlimited wealth! (99% of people are absolutely floored by this secret... because... they didn't have the slightest clue.)
- A way to handle "pocket change" which may very likely double your income this year! (This "trick" only takes 3 seconds per day!)
- Four powerful "target words" which you can add to the end of any wish or prayer, that guarantee you'll receive the absolute best results!
- How you can turn your financial life around in just 60 seconds! (It's so simple, you'll kick yourself for not having thought of it.)
- Why rich people always attract money...even in a "bad" economy! (And how you can too!)
Get rich, one step at a time...This audiobook has been organized into an easy-to-follow, 3-step system. Simply follow the process, sit back, and let the system do its work. That's it!
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Rich SwitchNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Pedro Pena III
What a great book to put everything in perspective. I am a firm believer of surrounding yourself with positive people and this book helps you take it to the next level!!! Thank you David Hooper!!!!!!!!
No real original information and not really very helpful. Other books are a much better purchase.
Merely a synopsis, not worth the listen.
What was the most interesting aspect of this story? The least interesting?
This book is basically a very brief synopsis of "As a Man Thinketh" and "Think and Grow Rich". There is nothing new here, and the information is skimmed from other basic Law of Attraction explanations with the disadvantage of not having the vast amount of detail that helps one truly understand the information.
What reaction did this book spark in you? Anger, sadness, disappointment?
Disappointment, but glad that it was as short as it was since it didn't really have anything to offer, it was merely a paraphrase of other books.
Any additional comments?
Near the end of the recording the author states that he made this audio version to be shared for free, and that the print version could be bought for a few dollars. I regret spending any money for it because it had nothing new in it, as well as the author had the price right (nothing!) to begin with.
I'm probably gonna ask for a refund on this one, even thought I only spent a few bucks.