You have a newborn, so sleep is impossible, right? Wrong! In the womb, babies sleep up to 20 hours per day. Clearly newborns don't need to be "trained" how to sleep-they know how, and they've had plenty of practice. So why do most parents have trouble getting their newborns to sleep?
Elizabeth Pantley, a world-renowned expert on children's sleep, created this guide to explain the ways we unintentionally prevent an infant's natural sleep to occur, and to teach us the simple but powerful ways to maximize our newborn's naps and nighttime sleep. Once you've learned the 15 Keys to Amazing Newborn Sleep you'll easily make adjustments to how you treat your baby's sleep. You don't have to keep logs nor follow schedules or rules. Just by being aware of this information you will do things to improve sleep that you wouldn't have known to do otherwise.
With The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Newborns, you will learn:
- The things that trick us into disrupting a baby's sleep
- How to identify the perfect moment for a nap
- Ways to create a sleep-inducing environment
- Tips to reduce the number of night wakings
- How to set the stage for great sleep throughout babyhood