From esteemed teacher Adyashanti comes an eight-hour audio learning series on the search for the ultimate reality beneath the narrative of our lives.
“Our inner lives are every bit as astonishing, baffling, and mysterious as the infinite vastness of the cosmos.” - Adyashanti
For Adyashanti, every ripple of light across a lake, friendly gaze, and reassuring word from a mentor presents a potential gateway to a deeper connection with all of life. With The Most Important Thing, Volume 2, this esteemed teacher presents a series of talks on what it means to peer through these gateways and into a universe of infinite possibility.
In this second collection of deep-dive audio sessions, Adyashanti offers evocative teaching stories and anecdotes pointing you toward the ultimate reality that exists beyond the bounds of storytelling.
Whether questioning the cultural identities we adopt or recalling the events that set him on the seeker’s path, Adyashanti devotes these talks to pulling back the curtain of our assumptions to reveal that none of us is alone and no one is ever truly isolated from the whole of existence.
These selections consider:
- Exploring the meaning of birth, life, and death
- The nature of ego and the ways it manifests
- Meditation as the art of “listening with one’s entire being”
- Embodying your innate and inextricable connection with the total environment
- Examining the patterns of conditioned thinking around “I”
- Why our most nourishing stories embrace uncertainty and paradox
- Embracing the natural awe and wonder of existence
- The ultimate simplicity of consciousness
- “Know thyself”: the cornerstone of all spiritual inquiry
Ideal for anyone wanting to delve beyond the surface of their spiritual journey, The Most Important Thing, Volume 2 offers portals to that which is already alive and waiting within: the truths that fuel the most authentic expression of your life.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Most Important Thing, Volume 2
- Hayden Dierks
Again, Adyashanti points to the truth which exists outside of what we think it is. Listen with your heart.
4 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
This audio is good. Seems to repeat itself a lot and is Similar to 1st book.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile