Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In this nine-session course from Harry Dent, you learn what to expect in the winter economic season and the best business strategies to stay ahead of your competition.
Is your business prepared to survive and prosper in the winter season of our economy? How do demographic trends impact your business? If you knew that we are heading into another financial bust, how prepared is your business to stay ahead of your competition? What do you know about the spending wave, S-curve, sunspot, geopolitical, and Treasury bond cycles? How are you applying the new direct model of business to your own business?
We all know it can be very difficult and time consuming to understand our economy. But we also know that whatever state our economy is in - now and, more importantly, in the future - we have to be prepared and adapt accordingly. The Dent Business Academy: Business Strategies for the Winter Season is Harry Dent's first audio course designed to help small business owners understand the winter season of our economy and how to survive and prosper in the years ahead.
In this nine-session course, you will learn how the use of demographics and other cycles can help predict (with more certainty) what to expect in this winter season and the best strategies to use in order to evaluate, manage, and possibly change your business plan and stay ahead of your competition.
- Session 1: Four-Season of the Economy: Different Stages for Each Season
- Session 2: The Macro Economic Cycles That Drive Our Economy: Boom and Bust Periods and How We Can See the Winter Season Ahead
- Session 3: Summary Strategies for Surviving and Prospering in the Winter Season
- Session 4: S-Curve and Product Life Cycles for Business Micro Seasons and Strategies
- Session 5: Consumer Life Cycle and Micro Demographic Opportunities
- Session 6: Immigration, Migration, and Local Demographic Trends
- Session 7: International Trends: Emerging Markets Will Dominate Growth Moving Forward
- Session 8: The New Direct Model of Business: The Marketing Revolution
- Session 9: The New Network Organization: Bottoms-Up Not Top-Down
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Dent Business AcademyNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Harry turns history into road maps 4 the future!
Turning history into easy to follow models for future guidance is a God send for everyone.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile