Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The role of the executive assistant has evolved to include taking on more managerial duties, project work and supervisory roles. Sue France, former Times Crème PA of the Year, provides best practice advice on meeting the demands of the 21st century administrative professional's role. The Definitive Executive Assistant and Managerial Handbook places special emphasis on personal leadership development, offers a range of free downloadable online resources and covers how to:
- build and manage a productive team
- negotiate with style
- manage projects confidently
- recruit and induct other Assistants into a team
- conduct a coaching session
- detect and resolve demotivation
- use NLP and emotional intelligence every day
- successfully communicate with a range of different personalities
With helpful tips from award-winning assistants and industry experts, this book is the ultimate guide for ambitious assistants who want to improve their skills to advance their career.