Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Body of Money
- A Self-Help Guide to Creating Sustainable Wealth Through Innate Intelligence
- Lu par : Marguerite Gavin
- Durée : 10 h et 23 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 21,99 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
In a world gone mad with money The Body of Money: A Self-Help Guide to Create Sustainable Wealth through Innate Intelligence is a comprehensive guide to building and sustaining wealth by using the incredible intelligence of the human body.
The story you’ve been told about money is all wrong. Spreadsheets, PNL’s, money markets, and index funds only touch the surface. The Body of Money provides a completely unique and effective approach to personal finance like nothing you’ve experienced before.
By demystifying money psychology and behavior economics Certified Financial Planner® and Master Integral Coach™ Gayle Colman shows you exactly how to use your innate wisdom to heal old money patterns, tend to wounds created by generational financial trauma and create sustainable wealth that is aligned with your deepest values. Integrating cutting-edge research, laugh-out-loud storytelling and body-centered practices, Gayle puts the power of individual wealth–building squarely back in your own hands.
You will learn:
- How body practices can have a transformative effect on your money habits.
- Where your personal money manager lives in your body and how to access its true wisdom.
- Why investing in a way that matches your personal values can actually be better for your health.
- How to use your body to gain true financial agency, reduce debt, invest in real estate and make the most important money decisions of your life.
The Body of Money is an indispensable approach to personal finance, perfect for any person seeking relief from money struggles and all individuals and families who want to create a robust and healthy money legacy for their lives.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.