Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Anti-Anxiety Formula
- Change Your Mindset & Overcome Fear to Improve Your Mental Health. Be Worry Free, Fight Panic Attacks, and Enhance Quality of Life
- Lu par : Brooke Anderson
- Durée : 1 h
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
You worry too much. You must drag yourself out of the bed every morning and often wake up feeling sad for no obvious reason. You’re disposed to making negative predictions. You worry about the worst that could happen in any situation. You take negative feedback very personally. You’re your biggest critic. You avoid people more than you should. Anything less than perfection feels like failure.
If they do, then there’s a chance that you’re experiencing some degree of anxiety and/or depression.
Unpleasant feelings are a part of our daily lives. They are there to teach us a lesson. Once we’ve learned our lesson, they often move on, but might come back with another lesson later. As a result of these experiences, you’re likely to feel sad and stressed. These are perfectly normal emotions to go through from time to time. Everyone feels low and apprehensive about something or the other at some point in their lives. But when these unpleasant emotions begin to consume you, then you must act before it’s too late.
Fortunately, these feelings can be healed. They can be made to shift to a more positive and constructive space. And we are here to help. The Anti-Anxiety Formula book has been written with especially this in mind.
Here is some what you'll discover in this guide:
- Proven clinical therapy technique to address what triggers your anxieties
- A simple and effective journaling technique to overcome anxiety
- How to get rid of your biggest fears and become unstoppable
- How to rewrite your life script and turn it into reality
- How to identify the belief systems that stops you from taking action
- The 11 common bodily symptoms and signs of anxiety you need to know
- Are you affected by these "distorted" thoughts that paralyze you?
- Why avoiding your fears will only make it worse - do this, instead
- The nine practical steps to act on your fears and becoming the best version of yourself
- How to erase past pain from your memory and let go of them forever
- How to block your mind from negative obsessions that cause deep anxious feelings.
- How perfectionism and borrowed expectations can cause burn-out and trigger anxiety
- Are you rewarding yourself enough? And top reasons why you need to do so today!
- Quick-fixes to rise back up from setbacks by using these super-effective tips
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Anti-Anxiety FormulaMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Amazon Customer
really good book
the narrator gave me anxiety. other than that the book was very helpful and easy to use