Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Teen Adulthood is a book specifically designed to examine the transition from teen to adulthood. It focuses on adolescent development, and notes several changes the teenage body undergoes as it transits to the stage of adolescence. As the book examines the major developmental changes that occur in adolescence, it also looks into the emerging adult’s cognitive mindset, their behavior towards their parents as their desire for independence and freedom ignites.
In this book, you will learn:
- Teenhood (Teen Appearance, Teen Attitude)
- The teen’s journey to adulthood (physical development, cognitive development and mindset, emotional and social development)
- The emerging adulthood relationship with parents (desire for independence and freedom)
- The emerging adulthood perspective about love, sex and marriage
- The end stage of emerging adulthood
Teen Adulthood is just one of those few books that give you a perfect elucidation about teen and adulthood - the teen’s transition to adulthood. You should get this book to know how the teen’s physical, cognitive body develops, the teen’s emotional and social mindset in the course of transition.