Votre titre Audible gratuit
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, How to Win Friends and Influence People, You Are a Badass, and The Compound Effect
- Lu par : Jim D. Johnston
- Durée : 2 h et 2 min
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
It seems obvious to say that we live in very self-conscious world, one where the ubiquity of social media provides a constant pressure to advertise and perform for friends and peers. Because we are living in one of the most connected eras in our history, our mental makeup is surely influenced by all of it.
It is hard to say if the repercussions are negative or positive at this point, but regardless, the attention on performance and posting and sharing has been the norm for many years now. But in reality, we have been worrying about what others think for some time, as well as overcoming the self-consciousness that breeds these anxieties.
This audiobook contains summaries on the following four works:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life, by Mark Manson
- Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, by Jen Sincero
- The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Summary Collection
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
impossible to listen to.
I'm really sorry..but the narrator is horrible. his odd sentence melody, with pronounced and unnatural emphasis on punctuation is too much, too often.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
- John Wright
Your mileage may vary
Overall just okay. The vocal performance is very good. The summaries are passable. You may need to listen to each a few times to get the major points.