Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
A professional magician and illusionist - the head magic consultant for the hit film Now You See Me - reveals how to bridge the gap between perception and reality to increase your powers of persuasion and influence.
David Kwong has astounded corporate CEOs, TED talk audiences, and thousands of other hyper-rational people, making them see, believe, and even remember what he wants them to. Illusion is an ancient art that centers on control: commanding a room, building anticipation, and appearing to work wonders. Illusion works because the human brain is wired to fill the gap between seeing and believing. Successful leaders - like Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, and Ted Turner - are masters of control and command who understand how to sway opinions and achieve goals.
In his years of research and practice, David has discovered seven fundamental principles of illusion. With these rules anyone can learn to:
- Mind the gap - recognize and employ the perceptual space between your audience's ability to see and their impulse to believe
- Load up - prepare to amaze your audience
- Write the script - discover the importance of shaping the narrative that surrounds your illusion
- Control the frame - explore the real-life value of a magician's best friend: misdirection
- Design free choice - command your audience by giving them agency
- Employ the familiar - take secret advantage of habits, patterns, and audience expectations
- Conjure an out - develop backup plans that will keep you one, two, three, or more steps ahead of the competition
With Spellbound you'll discover a different way to sell your idea, product, or skills and make your best shot better than everyone else's.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.