Have you dreamed about becoming a scratch golfer? Do you wish that you could casually and consistently score in the low 70s or even sneak in a round under par?
Well, let me tell you that is definitely possible with hard work, determination and these principles to help you finally breakthrough in golf.
You may be thinking...I'm shooting in the 90s, there is no way I can become a scratch golfer.
I disagree - why?
Within five years I was able to go from shooting a 122 to shooting a 72. Yes, I was able to score 50 shots better in a matter of years.
I'd love to say it's as easy as "follow these five steps" or "shoot par golf tomorrow" but it would be a lie. Golf, as you know, is the hardest sport in the world. It also happens to be the most rewarding. Success doesn't happen overnight but if you master certain skills you will set yourself up to score much better and become a scratch golfer in the long run.
This book is your blueprint to success - here's what you'll learn:
- The drills that pros use to refine their game and how you can implement into your routine
- How to finally straighten your driver and give yourself more opportunities
- Learn to eliminate negative thoughts and use your mind to change your game forever
- How to play great under pressure with visualizations and a consistent routine
Start learning the secrets of becoming a scratch golfer from someone who has done it!
Michael Leonard has been a golfer his whole life with 20 years of experience. He has achieved the goal of becoming a scratch golfer, as he carries a +2 handicap and has started shooting under par in tournaments. He is currently involved in several amateur and mini-tours in Arizona and is working on becoming professional in the near future.
HowExpert publishes short how-to guides on unique topics by everyday experts.
Autres livres audio du même :
- Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides
- Emotional Intelligence Mastery Bible: 7 Books in 1
- Money Management & Financial Budgeting: 2 Books in 1
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Scratch Golfer 2.0
- Client d'Amazon
Great if you’re beginner golfer
But not a lot to learn of you’re already a good golfer (to many generalities).
Good advices for beginners but you’ll need to search detailed explications.