A groundbreaking new retirement strategy to maximize enjoyment of family, friends, and travel, while still leaving a significant legacy for your favorite charitable cause or hobby. From the host of the popular Financial Quarterback radio program.
"[Reader] presents this accessible lesson with beguiling charm and comfortable authority...the author writes with a deep well of experience and knowledge. He's good at distilling the logic of finance into prescriptions that are instantly clear." (Audiofile magazine)
Josh Jalinski, host of the popular Financial Quarterback radio program, challenges 50 years of conventional retirement planning with fresh strategies tailored to today and tomorrow, such as the following:
- The old warhorse 401(k) is great but nowhere near enough.
- It’s okay to spend some of your IRA money before you are 70 1/2.
- You can spend a lot more than 4 percent a year of your savings when you retire.
- Don’t shun annuities and whole life insurance policies. Use them cleverly.
Retirement Reality Check shows you how to maximize what you can spend while still leaving significant resources to others. And isn’t that the point? Retirement should be a time to enjoy family, friends, and travel, and support your favorite charitable cause or hobby, without worrying about your financial security.
In this practical new audiobook, Jalinski guides you through his proven system for planning a secure retirement that lets you enjoy your money, including
- Tax-saving strategies to maximize the amount of money you can spend from your savings.
- Understanding the right investment mix, depending on your individual circumstances.
- How saving cash and different life-insurance options help you weather market volatility and ensure you can pass wealth on to family members or charitable organizations.
Accompanying assessments and charts are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Retirement Reality Check
- Steve and Sherry DAngelo
Food For Thought
Touches on some great topics.....but doesn't dive deep enough. I do have questions for my current adviser thanks to Josh.