Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Purpose and Profit
- How Business Can Lift Up the World
- Lu par : Mark Smeby
- Durée : 5 h et 14 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 22,53 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Are purpose and profit in conflict, or can both be achieved simultaneously with the right mindset and tools?
What are the forces that are reshaping the relationship between the two? What can we all do to strengthen the relationship between purpose and profit as entrepreneurs, managers, employees, consumers, and investors? Backed by cutting-edge research, Purpose and Profit provides answers to these fundamental questions that are increasingly defining the business landscape all around the world. Distinguished Harvard Business School Professor George Serafeim takes listeners on a research-driven journey to understand:
- How and why environmental and social issues are becoming increasingly relevant for organizations worldwide;
- The ways that companies can design and implement strategies that generate greater impact;
- The six archetypes of value creation enabled by these new trends;
- The role of investors in driving greater recognition of ESG issues; and
- How we can all look at the choices we make and careers we pursue in a way that maximizes purpose and profit in our own lives.
Bibliography and accompanying figures are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.