Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Harness the universal power of storytelling to improve all of your business communications.
What’s your story? It’s a question human beings have been asking each other since we first gathered around a campfire. Millennia later, this human need for storytelling hasn’t changed. We communicate most effectively through our personal stories - and our professional success depends on it.
This groundbreaking guide shows you how to tap into the timeless power of storytelling to transform your business. Here, executive coach, motivational speaker, and psychologist Murray Nossel, PhD, distills decades of experience into a simple method that will enable you to:
- Find the right story for a particular audience and purpose.
- Leverage your own experiences, memories, history, and heritage.
- Create, develop, and craft a universal story that resonates.
- Connect with business associates on a more personal, relatable level.
- Share your corporate vision and goals - and get others on board.
- Resolve workplace conflicts and find workable solutions.
- Boost creativity, spread ideas, and spark true innovation.
- Improve teamwork and collaboration through listening and learning.
- Integrate storytelling into all your communications for ongoing success.
You’ll learn the proven three-step method Murray’s firm, Narativ, uses with its clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits. First, you excavate your personal memories and experiences to generate story ideas that suit your particular needs. Second, you craft and shape these elements into a classic story structure that really connects with audiences. Third, you present your story to your business audience using simple performance techniques that anyone can master. A fundamental element of this method is a focus on listening: the ability to hear yourself, as well as the feedback provided by a given audience - because it is your audience’s listening that shapes your telling.
Everyone needs to communicate well to succeed in business. And everyone has a story to tell. Powered by Storytelling shows you how to tell your story, connect with your audience, and achieve results.