Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
- New Approach to Discipline, Positive Parenting, and Everyday Solutions to Parenting Problems
- Lu par : Cammy Maughan
- Durée : 3 h et 49 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you feel like you are failing to properly discipline your child?
Are you frustrated because you're:
- Failing to discipline your child?
- Trying different discipline tactics but nothing seems to work?
- Tired of controlling your child?
- Failing to teach your kids good manners and behavior?
- Exhausted with dealing with the chaos they create everyday?
- Almost ready to give up on parenting?
You are one lucky mom or dad! You now have access to Positive Discipline, a book that explains about the new generation of effective parenting.
People talk about discipline like it is a bad thing involving pain and suffering. They fail to understand that discipline is good while punishment is something we have to avoid as much as possible.
Children are children, as they say. Discipline seems hard and challenging. Sometimes, it feels hopeless. But parents should know that these kids need the guidance that starts at home.
Teaching children good and bad behavior starts as soon as we welcome them from birth. You need to deal with all the unexplainable tantrums, attitude, and behavior that they put out as they learn to live life.
Most of the time, you feel like you failed in raising your children. You feel like your children betrayed your rules, your wishes, and your requests. You feel defeated as if your child controls the way you should react.
That is normal. You are a parent. You are entitled to feel that way.
But that should not be the way it is.
Do you know that:
- About 26 percent of parents spank their children.
- About 65 percent punish their kids by taking away their toys.
- About 67 percent of parents yell.
- About 70 percent of parents use time out.
- And about 90 percent of parents provide explanation when disciplining their children.
Parents worldwide impose different discipline tactics. But at one point, they will tell you how much they wish to do better.
Children in this generation mature faster. It is your job to make a positive impact when disciplining them. Now, think of this new effective way to make your children behave well. Understand that there is a tactic beneficial for their growth. And, this is exactly what you need.
When disciplining a child, keep this in mind:
”Remember that the most important thing is not your child’s behavior. The most important thing is your child. Look beyond behavior and connect with your child.” (Issa Waters)
In Positive Discipline, you’ll learn:
- How to become a fine parent
- Why you need to positively discipline your child
- How to make a positive impactful approach
- How to build good behavior
- How to maintain quality relationship with your child
- How to address and understand misbehavior
- How to impose logical consequences
- How to positively communicate
- And much more!
It is about time that you become the parent who does parenting right. Soon enough, you’ll enjoy a happy home and happy kids. Positive discipline will benefit you much more than you think it will. You have to believe and see what it can do in formatting your child’s attitude and behavior.
Find out how to discipline positively, become a positive parent, and solve everyday parenting problems. Scroll up and click on the "buy now" button.