Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The easiest and fastest way to learn French
With Pimsleur, you’ll become conversational in French - to understand and be understood - quickly and effectively. You’ll learn vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation together through conversation. And our scientifically proven program will help you remember what you’ve learned, so you can put it into action.
- Quick and easy - only 30 minutes a day.
- Portable and flexible - core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
- Proven method - works when other methods fail.
- Self-paced - go fast or go slow - it’s up to you.
- Based in science - developed using proven research on memory and learning.
- Cost-effective - less expensive than classes or immersion and features all native speakers.
- Genius - triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
- Works for everyone - recommended for ages 13 and above.
- Five 30-minute audio lessons, all featuring native speakers
- Reading instruction to provide you with practice reading French
- A digital reading booklet
What you’ll learn
This course includes Lessons 26-30 from the French Level 3 program featuring 2.5 hours of language instruction. Each lesson provides 30 minutes of spoken language practice, with an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures. Detailed instructions enable you to understand and participate in the conversation. Practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons is included in each lesson. The emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension and on learning to speak French.
Whether you want to travel, communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, Pimsleur will help you learn French and expand your horizons and enrich your life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.