Votre titre Audible gratuit
- Self Development Guide for Practicing Psychotherapy and Meditation and Clear Your Headspace to Remove Anxiety with Discipline Habits and Achieve Enlightenment and Happiness Now
- Lu par : Sean Ahern
- Durée : 3 h et 12 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Religion et spiritualité, Spiritualité
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you want to learn simple and practical ways for everyday mindfulness?
The beautiful thing about mindfulness is that everything can become mindfulness practice...literally everything. Whatever you do mindfully, with presence and awareness of what you are doing, you are practicing mindfulness.
If you have ever wondered what the mysterious words "mindfulness" means and why anyone would bother, you have just found your (detailed) answer! This audiobook will provide you with actionable steps and valuable information, all in plain English, so all your doubts will be soon gone.
In my experience, nothing has proven as simple and yet effective and powerful as the daily practice of mindfulness. It has helped me become more decisive, disciplined, focused, calm, and a happier person. I can go as far as to say that mindfulness has transformed me into a success. Now, it's your turn!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Appreciate even small things in your life
- Stay calm in stressful situations
- Improve your sense of well-being
- Get more enjoyment out of your relationships
- Improve job satisfaction
- Enjoy beauty and nature
- Increase sense of control over your emotions
- Improve mental health
- And much, much more!
Outlined as a road map for connecting oneself to the present as opposed to an escape from reality, this audiobook is full of practical recommendations for moving forward in life on the path to becoming whole.
So, if you’re ready to transform your mind into a peaceful haven for positive thinking, then this guidebook is for you. Buy the audiobook today and learn how to live mindfully!