In Maximum Speed Learning, the world's fastest reader will introduce you to the newest scientific breakthroughs in the exciting world of brain-based learning. You'll learn the skills to tackle material in a wide variety of subject areas to absorb written, verbal, and sensory information at an exceptionally high level, including how to...
- Dazzle your boss, your co-workers, and everyone you encounter with clear and powerful communications.
- Uncover the layers of knowledge and depths of intelligence you already possess but simply haven't discovered how to activate.
- Overcome writer's block and blast through creative ruts, using simple, sure-fire techniques.
- Access new levels of information others miss by learning how to pick up on and correctly interpret the critical "vibes" of the people around you.
- Quickly solve problems and answer questions that leave most people scratching their heads.
- And more!
Howard Berg's Maximum Speed Learning makes learning the pleasure it was meant to be. By using the strategies contained in this program, you will be able to make any information easier to understand by adapting it to your own personal learning style.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Maximum Speed Learning
not exactly what I wanted to learn
this book is about learning the brain, calm colors and remaining calm. not speed reading.
Good book however
The hand drills are not useful: just confuse you and don't really help to 'train the brain' to read faster. I would skip the hand drills