Journey to the center of Italy!
"In Italy, they add work and life on to food and wine." (Robin Leach)
Italy is one of the most magical countries in the world - so what are you waiting for? Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, top 10 guide to Italy - one of the most romanticized countries in the world!
Top 10 best places to visit for unforgettable Italian travel
Have no idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we know your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to know BEFORE you go - and much, much more we know you'll thank us for!
Passport to European Travel Guides features:
- Dynamite insider tips - for tourists! we give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money!
- Top 10 best places in italy - covers the 10 best places the country has to offer!
- Luxury sleeps, luxury eats - our best recommendations for ultimate Italian luxury
- Budget sleeps, budget eats - best spots for travelers on a budget
- Country snapshot - language, currency, airports, country code, and more!
- Before you go - there are some things you need to know!
- Getting in the mood - with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go!
- Local tourist information - where to find it once you're on the ground in italy
- Overview of Italy
- Italian phrases for emergencies - least you'll know how to holler "help!"
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
- Amazon Customer
Half of the audio is spent reading phone numbers
Seriously though, it was like listening to somebody reading a phone book. Probably a good written book. Terrible audiobook
not quite what I expected
it's basically reading through names and addresses of Hotels, bicycle tours, transportation options etc for the major Italian cities.
Almost no context to the "recommended" places mentioned ... other than, "another one of our absolute favorite hotels is... etc etc".
if you are looking for just a list of places one could visit, it's a good book. if you are looking for any sort of context of what Italy has to offer, and what makes the places special or worth visiting, this is not the book to listen to.
- Amazon Customer
Book, suggestions and travel incites are great!!
This is a great book!! The suggestions are terrific and sound advice.
Looking forward to visiting some of these places as mentioned.