Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The go-to resource - now fully revised and updated - for building a healthy body image and making peace with food, once and for all.
When it was first published, Intuitive Eating was revolutionary in its anti-dieting approach. The authors, both prominent health professionals in the field of nutrition and eating disorders, urge listeners to embrace the goal of developing body positivity and reconnecting with one’s internal wisdom about eating - to unlearn everything they were taught about calorie-counting and other aspects of diet culture and to learn about the harm of weight stigma. Today, their message is more relevant and pressing than ever. With this updated edition of the classic best seller, Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch teach listeners how to:
- Follow the 10 principles of Intuitive Eating to achieve a new and trusting relationship with food
- Fight against diet culture and reject diet mentality forever
- Find satisfaction in their food choices
- Exercise kindness toward their feelings, their bodies, and themselves
- Prevent or heal the wounds of an eating disorder
- Respect their bodies and make peace with food - at any age, weight, or stage of development
- Follow body positive feeds for inspiration and validation
…and more easy-to-follow suggestions that can lead listeners to integrate Intuitive Eating into their everyday lives and feel the freedom that comes with trusting their inner wisdom - for life.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Intuitive Eating, 4th Edition
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Christine S.
Great book - not so great speaker
This book is SO good. I read the first edition years ago and was so excited to get the newest version finally as an audio book. The concept of intuitive eating is amazing and the book is full of sciencen to back it up. The PDF is helpful. I would recommend this book to everyone. But why oh why did they choose a speaker that sounds like a robot... So the written version might be a valid option. :-)