Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Important Wedding Planning Ideas
- Prepare Yourself for Every Aspect of Your Wedding to Ensure That Your Day Is Perfect
- Lu par : Trisha Wiggin-Fausnaugh
- Durée : 1 h et 14 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,88 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
This wedding planning audiobook explores every essential element when planning a wedding, to help you achieve your perfect day. Inside you will find:
- Ideas for your wedding planning on a budget
- Example wedding checklists so you can create your own
- Wedding night ideas
- Wedding invitations - the various types
- Factors to consider when choosing bridal shoes
- Wedding cakes and alternatives
- Cheap wedding dresses - how to save on costs
- Plus size wedding dress suggestions
- How to save on wedding flower costs
- Wedding gift ideas and thank yous - how to deal with these
- Determine whether you need a wedding planner and what questions to ask
- Wedding vows - what to do if you plan to write your own
- A comprehensive list of top wedding websites for planning purposes
- Wedding decorations - ideas for table and room decor
- Roles and responsibilities of the groom and groomsman
- Saving and planning for a honeymoon
- And much, much more!
This audiobook will assist you in understanding the entire wedding process. This will be the most important day of your life, so it's only right to consider all the options available to you and focus on the most important aspects in order to plan and prepare. Get great ideas, keep things into perspective, then prioritize using the suggestions and tips that will suit you and your day. Treat this book as your handbook and guide throughout your wedding planning progress.
A wide range of wedding subject matter is covered.
Every effort has been made to cover not only the wedding day itself but also the traditional parties and celebrations leading up to the day right through to the wedding night and the honeymoon.