Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you want to take your songwriting to the next level?
Do you want to step out of the beginner's realm and into the advanced?
Do you want to genuinely move people with your music and keep them coming back for more?
Do you want to be that artist that people talk about?
Do you want to express yourself better, and write songs that people can relate to?
Do you want songwriting to come easier, and be able to convey your thoughts without spending hours in front of a blank piece of paper or computer screen?
Do you want to know how to write killer melodies, and killer lyrics?
Of course you do. Many people aspire to be great songwriters, but they don't know where to begin or how to get the ball rolling. They dabble in it here and there, but they don't ever fully express themselves as they should, and music becomes a frustration.
In this book, I am going to help you take your skills to the next level. You have your foot in the door, you've started your skill, and you have the basics, but I'm going to take you to the next step. I'm going to launch you from beginner to intermediate, and show you how to truly write a song.
In 60 minutes or less.
- Learn the key secret to writing excellent melodies that fit your lyrics
- Learn how to write melodies like never before
- Learn how to use insider tips and tricks to express yourself and write songs like professionals
- Learn how to write lyrics that people relate to and want to hear more of
- Learn how to write the songs that get stuck in people's heads
- Learn how to effectively express yourself through your lyrics
- And more!
Get your copy right now!
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de How to Write a Song
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Susan Perko
A brief pep talk
This is not an actual skills book. There are no exercises to help you develop. It is basically an outline. I’m sorry I wasted a credit on it.