If you've ever wanted to improve your ability to learn and memorize German vocabulary by 100%...200%...300% (or more) using simple skills you can learn in under an hour (or less), then this second edition of How to Learn and Memorize German Vocabulary may be the most important book you will ever hear.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
- Why memory techniques are like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments)
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially German
- How to create a 26 "letter location" memory system based on the alphabet English speakers share with the Germans
- Sample examples that will show you exactly how and why these memory techniques and strategies work
- Unique approaches that will have you literally "tuning in" on the German language so that you can memorize its vocabulary and recall it with ease
- How to use actors, other public figures, and famous pieces of artwork to help you memorize German vocabulary
- How to separate German words in the most effective manner for memorization and recall
- A simple strategy for memorizing the male, neuter, and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning)
- A list of resources, including the secret to finding the absolute best dictionary to use when learning and memorizing German vocabulary
- How having a larger vocabulary will fill your travel in German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) with greater freedom to explore and enjoy the sights and culture
- ... and much, much more!
Ce que les auditeurs disent de How to Learn and Memorize German Vocabulary
- Michael Tamilio
Best place to begin your language learning
The author is clear that this is a book to give you the building blocks of vocabulary. Consider this the first and most essential step to learning a language, which will save you countless hours in the long run. By taking a little up front time to set up some memory palaces, using the clear descriptions in this book, the rest of vocabulary learning becomes like a fun game that you can play. It takes the work out of the worst part of language learning, getting the vocab to stick! Because of this approach, I went from struggling with one language, to now working on three simultaneously, and have plans for more in the years to come. Save yourself the struggle and just follow the path explained here. Of the author's titles, this is my favorite for its hands on explanation and for the bonus interviews and conversations included. Best wishes on your language learning!
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
- Ralph Reilly
absolute waste of time. repetitive waffle.
I'm trying for a refund. it's basically waffle on waffle about googling up memory palaces. Absolute rip off.